Sales Representative / Account Manager – Quick Application
Do you enjoy building and growing business relationships in a local community? Are you skilled at asking questions, uncovering needs, and finding solutions that generate sales?
About the Job
As a Sales Representative / Account Manager, you’ll build relationships with local business leaders and other community leaders who need help with their marketing. You will build new relationships and deepen existing relationships. Account Managers uncover needs, develop plans, and propose solutions to help clients succeed.
You don’t have to be an expert at marketing or technology, but you DO need to really like people and enjoy connecting, building relationships, and helping them solve problems.
This position will be based in our Medina office and will involve daily local travel in Medina, Summit, and Cuyahoga Counties. Initial training will be at our headquarters in Ashland, Ohio.
The ideal candidate will have established relationships with businesses in Northeast Ohio, preferably with experience selling advertising, media, or marketing services.
- Prospecting / Lead Generation – Initiate conversations, make sales presentations, and follow up with prospects.
- Build rapport, ask questions, listen carefully, and uncover core needs of customers
- Planning and building a designated territory through market development
- Meeting & exceeding sales goal
- Develop a basic understanding of digital marketing solutions
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal
This is a full-time position in Northeast Ohio at our Medina office that includes competitive pay and benefit, flexibility, great culture in an established marketing firm, and the opportunity to directly impact local business success in your local community.
To apply, complete the application below. Your application will be kept strictly confidential.