Love digital marketing? Would you enjoy creating and managing marketing, and being creative with a team of skilled pros?
Spire is looking for a motivated, creative thinker to join our team as a Marketing Strategist.
What is a Marketing Strategist?
A Marketing Strategist helps local businesses and organizations thrive by delivering strategic marketing solutions. As part of the team at Spire, you'll work with other creatives to find solutions for our customers, and celebrate together when you hear about the results. You'll create and manage marketing campaigns that appear on social media, search engines, and other online platforms in a role that blends creative and analytical thinking.
- Shaping Strategy - Partner with other creatives to form a marketing strategy that accomplishes client goals
- Delivering Solutions- Collaborate with full team of expert writers, designers, and project managers to help clients succeed
- Managing Digital Ads - Improve existing campaigns on multiple digital media platforms, including Google Search, Google Display Network, Programmatic Marketing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest
- Managing Social Media - Set up and optimize company pages within social platforms to increase the visibility of company’s social content and ensure consistent brand messaging
- Reporting - Analyze and prepare monthly recommendations on the performance of a client's marketing
- Email Marketing - Help clients nurture their customers and prospects with email newsletters and campaigns
- Willing to help coworkers and local businesses break through marketing challenges
- Experience in using major digital marketing to generate a measurable result
- Self-motivated to grow professionally through continued learning, seeking out coaching and feedback
- Able to stay organized when faced with many competing needs and opportunities
- 3+ years related job experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, OR the ability to demonstrate equivalent skills and real-world experience
This is a full-time position in one of our three Ohio offices (or remotely) that includes competitive pay and benefit, great culture in an established marketing firm, and the opportunity to directly impact local business success in your local community.
To apply, complete the application below. Your application will be confidential.