Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of your website to people searching for your products or services. The vast majority of all online searches take place from Google, Yahoo or Bing, and Google gets the most by far.
Every business is created differently. But whether your audience is worldwide, or citywide, you need search engine optimization.
We have a proven track record of helping organizations dramatically increase their traffic and business activity through our search engine optimization services.
We can help you too.
SEO Is Changing Constantly.
We've been doing this long enough to know that the rules are changing on a weekly basis, and anybody who thinks they already know all the answers will quickly fall behind the times in this fast-paced industry.
A more appropriate explanation is that we are continual STUDENTS of SEO. Why?
- Our team continues to measure and test everything we do.
- We stay connected to a community of search engine optimization professionals around the world, learning the latest practices from others who are testing what they do.
- We invest thousands of dollars in attending the top SEO conferences each year, where we have the opportunity to sit down with the rule makers at Google & Yahoo and stay on top of the latest trends.
- It seems we learn a new strategy every week to improve search engine optimization. We immediately apply these strategies to our work in helping our clients succeed.
Bottom line - Search engine optimization is an ever-changing playing field. Those who keep up with the rules will succeed.
We offer a number of SEO-related services that may benefit your organization. None of these services involve paying for your ranking. They are all services to optimize your website and get FREE, organic traffic to your website.
The Search Engine Optimization Services We Offer Include:
- Our Own Search-Friendly CMS - Every new website we build is powered by our very own SpireCMS, which optimizes and syndicates the pages of your website without you having to even think about it. This is the best way to ensure your site is optimized for search engines. Click here to learn more about SpireCMS.
- Optimize Your Existing Site to Make it More Visible - It's remarkable how many websites are completely invisible to search engines. Sure, the home page may show up, but what about all those pages that describe your products and services? Those are the most important pages to be optimized, because THAT is what your prospective customers are looking for... not your home page. We can help you make your existing site more visible to search engines. It may not be as effective as using our own CMS (see #1 above) but it will still make a significant difference.
- Keyword & Competition Research - It's so important to speak the language of your customer if you want to get found. For example, if an attorney refers to herself as an "attorney" throughout her website, how does she know her customers aren't searching for a "lawyer?" Or how about the terms barrister, counsel, advocate, prosecutor or public defender? We can help you determine the best language to use on your website to ensure you're speaking the language of your prospective customer. We also offer powerful research to help you evaluate what your top competitors are doing. Just a few hours of research by Spire may uncover strategies that exponentially increase your results. Let us prove it.
- Link Building - Here's a free tip. Arguably the most important SEO strategy is to build up links from other relevant websites that point people to your website. If you want to improve your ranking you need links. But the wrong kind of links can hurt you more than they help you. There are a lot of "black hat" link building practices that can get your website banned from Google. We can offer ongoing services to help you build links the right way. A long-term, sustainable effort to get relevant links that boost your rankings.
- Local Search Strategies - If you think SEO is only for the big companies, think again. It is our opinion that most small businesses spend entirely TOO MUCH MONEY on yellow page advertising. At Spire we buy the most inexpensive ad available ($22/mo) and our phones ring off the hook. This is due to our online strategy to attract local customers in Google & Yahoo. Best of all, Google & Yahoo bill us nothing for the traffic they send us every day. This is free local traffic, and it's growing at a rapid pace -- pushing out traditional (and might I say overpriced) yellow page advertising. Why open the phone book when I can find a local business quicker on the computer that runs in front of me all day long? The doors have been flung wide open to small businesses to get more local customers to their websites through local search.
To get information about our search engine optimization services, call (888) 774-7323 and ask for Jeremy. Or click here for more contact information.